AL: Air-lock 101 Device – Pneumatic Pressure Lock Solution
The Air-Lock pressure static device is composed of a TP Pneumatic pressure switch combined with 2 x 3 way valves ND 1/4” in a single body. The Air-Lock pressure static device is mounted on pneumatic actuators when they need to be isolated from control devices (for example: positioners or electro-pneumatic distributors) in the event air pressure falls below the pre-determined operating safety point. The Air-Lock device consists mainly of a pneumatic pressure switch with an adjustable set point. This device synchronously drives the 2 x 3 way valves. The switching device operates immediately, even in the case of a gradual air-pressure decrease to the set value. The device will automatically reset after a failure when the line pressure is 1 bar greater than set pressure, to avoid instability around the device set point.
- Standard, offshore, sandstorm and copper-free ambient conditions.
- Single and double acting actuators.
- Low and high ambient temperature.
- Exclusive STI design for double 3 way valve in one body, to reduce assembly time, space and cost.
- Anodized aluminium
- Stainless steel 316
- -20ºC to 70ºC (-4ºF to 158ºF)
- -40ºC to 70ºC (-40ºF to 158ºF)
- -20ºC to 85ºC (-4ºF to 185ºF)
- 1/4” NPT
Pilot signal connection
- 1/8” NPT
- Inlet = 1
- Outlet = 1
- Design = 10 bar
- Operating = 7 bar
- Minimum operating = 2 bar
- 1/4” NPT
- Aluminium = 1kg
- Stainless steel 316 = 2.5kg