Complimenting our complete line of high performance attemperators, IMI Critical Engineering introduces the optimised AB5110, a general all-purpose attemperator that is well suited for incineration, refinery, liquefaction, petrochemical and chemical plants.
- The AB5110 is a reliable cost-effective solution that is simple to install with low maintenance and cost of ownership. Incorporating multi-stage pressure drop technology, it reduces high pressure water in stages to prevent erosion damage. Variable orifice spring-loaded nozzles, to increase turn down while improving water evaporation, provide highly accurate temperature control.
- Now with more features and benefits than ever to meet all your needs. Contact your local IMI Critical Engineering support for more information.
- Spring-loaded OP nozzles- – Our patented OP nozzles with a variable orifice spring-loaded design, injects the right amount of fine water droplets for efficient primary atomisation.
- Replaceable OP nozzles- – Up to 3 slots are available to add, remove or replace OP nozzles to achieve the required capacity.
- External metal seat- – Repeatable tight shut-off according to Class lV or V is achieved with a seat design located external to the steam pipe, preventing unintended water leakage.
- Multi-stage technology- – Multi-stage cascade trim reduces the high-pressure water in discrete stages to prevent damaging cavitation that can quickly erode the valve trim.
- Tapered nozzle tube- – Using FEA simulations, the tapered nozzle tube design is ideal to withstand high structural and thermal stresses caused by the steam flow.
- Flexible options- – Available in various trim sizes, end connections and actuation to meet all your needs.