2130: Limit Switch
The Limit Switch (model 2130) is suitable for installation on rotary motion. It has been designed to meet various industrial application requirements, for example on board pneumatic actuators. The enclosure has the capability to house a wide range of either mechanical or inductive limit switches. A shaft with manually adjustable cam is used for accurate and easy setting of the limit switches, which are prewired to a terminal strip.
- Suitable for standard, offshore, sandstorm, copper free ambient conditions.
- Single and double acting actuators.
- Low and high ambient temperatures.
- Painted RAL 9005 aluminium
- -40ºC to 85ºC (-4ºF to 185ºF)
- 2.2 kg