Electronic Position Transmitter (Model 2030)
The Electronic Position Transmitter (model 2030) is suitable for installation on quarter turn and linear actuators. It has been designed to meet various industrial application requirements, for example on-board pneumatic actuators. The enclosure has the capability to house a wide range of either mechanical or inductive limit switches (up to 4). A shaft with a manually-adjustable cam is used for accurate and easy setting of the limit switches which are pre-wired to a terminal strip.
- Suitable for standard, offshore, sandstorm, copper free ambient conditions.
- Single and double acting actuators.
- Low and high ambient temperatures.
- Quarter turn and linear actuators.
- Designed to be coupled with STI motion converter device.
- Painted RAL 9005 aluminium
- Stainless steel 316 (without limit switches)
- -40ºC to 85ºC (-4ºF to 185ºF)
- <0.5% (including linearity, repeatability and hysteresis)
Loop supply effect
- <0.2% on the full supply range
- <0.3% every 10ºC
- <0.2 seconds
- 4-20 mA (passive loop)
- 30º – 90º
- Direct or reverse locally configurable by a simple switch
- 12 to 32 Vdc, reverse polarity protected
Zero and span adjustment
- Locally adjustable with screw driver
- TR aluminium = 1.6 kg
- TR + LS aluminium = 2.2 kg
- TR stainless steel 316 = 5 kg