Two-way Tank Bottom Valves
Tank Bottom Series 5, 1/2” – 6”
Two-Way Tank Bottom valves are suited for sanitary tank, vessel, and reactor applications. Angle Stem Flush Tank Bottom valves provide actuator clearance on jacketed or insulated vessels.
- Unique Adjust-O-Seal® feature allows in-line valve adjustment to compensate for normal wear on valve seats.
- FT Series Tank Bottom valves DO NOT have o-rings.
- Pad radius facilitates efficient drainage and reduces the pocket area above the ball.
- Upstream and downstream bubble-tight sealing capability allows valve body cleaning, purging, and draining.
- Stem assembly accommodates IMI PBM Direct Mount Actuation for accurate alignment and increased cycling life.
- Available in Angle Stem versions for applications where automation may interfere with tank head or jacket.
- Valves are rated for full vacuum.
- Standard bottom-entry stem provides protection from inadvertent stem removal. Engagement between the slot and ball is specially designed for high torque applications.
- 1/2” – 6” depending on series
- Ambient for V-TEF™ to 400°F
- S-TEF® to 450°F
- Socket weld
Seats & seals
- White V-TEF™ standard
Stem packing material
- V-TEF™ and S-TEF®
Body bolts & nuts
- 18-8 Stainless Steel
Maximum working pressure
- Up to 720 psig (49.6 bar) depending on valve series, size and temperatures
- Up to 450°F (232.2°C), depending on seat and seal material