High flow safety valves
High Flow Safety Relief Valves designed acc. to API Standard 526 manufactured to ASME VIII and PED.
- Full nozzle design.
- Orifice sizes D – T are in full compliance to API Standard 526.
- Additional orifice sizes V and W for very large flow application.
- Capacities certified by the NationalBoard of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors.
- Large range of materials and design options meeting all specifications.
- One-trim design for gas, vapour and liquids.
- Long-life cycle bellows design.
- Positive lift stop at full capacity.
- Optimized disc bearing for high seat tightness.
- Nozzle ring always set to lowest position because valve designed to operate optimum without ring adjustment.
- NPS 1 to NPS 8 acc. API 526 and larger sizes NPS 10 as well as NPS 12
Inlet pressure rating
- Class 150 to Class 2500
- 0.5 bar—g up to 414 bar—g
- 7 psig up to 6000 psig
- – 268 °C to + 538 °C
- – 450°F to + 1000°F
- Vapours / gases: 10%
- Liquid: 10% (ASME type classification: Safety Relief valve)
- Vapours / gases: 7%
- Liquids: 20%
Allowable built-up back pressure without bellows
- 15% of the set pressure