Scotch yoke hydraulic actuators
The RTQH Series is a range of high torque hydraulic quarter turn actuators with materials selected to withstand the most hostile environmental conditions. They are suitable for all onshore and offshore applications, covering the majority of on-off and modulating valves. The RTQH Series is designed to provide maximum reliability and flexibility to cover a wide range of valves in all pressure classes.
- Double acting or spring return modular design.
- Totally sealed weatherproof housing provides complete protection for all moving parts.
- Housing is manufactured in carbon steel material without any cast/grey/ductile iron or aluminium parts.
- Scotch yoke mechanism available in both canted or symmetrical executions.
- Chromium plated guide bar to absorb transversal forces.
- Bushings are made of high-strength bronze alloy (other materials on application).
- Electroless nickel plated cylinder to minimise friction and prevent corrosion.
- Multiple lifting lugs ideally located to balance centre of gravity for safe lifting.
- Position indicator provided with VDI/VDE 3845 NAMUR drive slot.
- ISO 5211 flange connection.
- Up to 350 Bar
Standard supply medium
- Hydraulic oil (special version for fire resistant fluids on request)
Standard operating temperature
- -30°C to 100°C (high/low temperature design available on request)
- From 2,000 Nm up to 600,000 Nm for double acting version
Spring Ending Torque
- From 1.650 Nm up to 165.000 Nm for single acting version (higher values on request)
Certifications / approvals
- PED 2014/68/EU
- ATEX 2014/34/EU
- MACHINERY DIRECTIVE 2006/42/EC
- IP66/67M according to IEC/EN 60529
- SIL3 certified (IEC 61508) as a “single device”
- Designed and tested in accordance with EN 15714-4