IMI Remosa’s hydraulic power unit (Free standing)
The Remosa Hydraulic Power Unit delivers outstanding power in a reliable, smart and robust package with an extremely accurate and fast response.
- The capacity to store reserve hydraulic energy allows continuous operation even during periods of prolonged loss of primary power supply.
- The robust design is perfectly suited for installation in the harshest environments.
- Suitable for hazardous areas according to all international standards/directives (Atex, UL, IECEX, FM, CSA).
- Both on-shore and off-shore applications.
Swept volume of each actuator
- 3 up to 30 litres
Swept volume to be considered for accumulator calculation
- 15 / 28 / 58 / 110 litres (no. of strokes x no. of actuator x swept volume)
- 250 bar
Minimum pressure value considered at start of 2nd stroke
- 140 bar
Capacity of each oil accumulator
- 24 or 32 litres
- Two electric and one manual
Flow rate of each pump (LPM)
- 4 LPM
Motor rating (KW) for each pump
- 2 kW
- From 10 up to 30 min
Dimensions (indicative) of RHPU
- 2400 x 900 x 2500 mm (L x W x H)
Total RHPU max. power consumption
- 3 kW