Pneumatic control unit
Pneumatic Control Unit for safety valve control with piston and lifting device.
The IMI Bopp & Reuther pneumatic control PC 50 is used to control safety valves with modular differential surface double acting piston types AK or safety valve SiZ 2507 with integrated differential surface piston.
- Testing of reliability during operation by integrated test valve group with locking bar.
- No air consumption during working condition.
- Quick response times.
- High setting accuracy (low tolerance).
- Good repeat accuracy.
- Control of all IMI Bopp &Reuther safety valves
- 0.1 barŸg up to 250 barŸg
- Standard device is purely pneumatic
- Triple redundancy of pressure switches
- Pressure switches can be checked during operation
- Only one auxiliary power (pneumatic air) required for operation
- Frictionless force-balance system
- High setting accuracy of set pressure (<99%)
- Safety valve testing option
- Remote lifting
- Electrical heating (with response)
- Ex-design (explosion proof)
- Brass and bronze free
- Pressure transmitter for critical medium