MV Type Solenoid Valve
The solenoid operated pilot valve type MV is basically a 3/2 way valve (3 connection/2 position). However if plugging one (drain port) of the 3 available connections, it can be converted to a 2/2 way design.
- Primarily used as pilot valve to the variety of main valves. Other possible applications as stand alone valve for small flows, such as taking of samples, etc.
- There are two different pilot valve principles-NC = Normally Closed (de-energized closed by spring force)–NO = Normally Open (de-energized open; closed by solenoid force).
- SizeL 0.2” / 5mm.
- Class up to 2500.
- Forged carbon or stainless steel.
- The solenoid part is fully qualified to IEEE 323 and IEEE 344. Also according RCC-E.
- Operates with: air, steam, water and acids.
- Both applications with or without bellow seal are available.