MV Series Cryogenic
Triple eccentric metal seated valves
IMI Orton’s MV Series valves are specified worldwide for their unique combination of control, reliability and compactness. They are used for critical high pressure, tight shut-off, high temperature or cryogenic, throttling and isolation duties in critical high pressure tight shut-off, high temperature or cryogenic, throttling and isolation duties.
- Triple eccentric design.
- Resilient metal-to-metal sealing.
- Quarter turn friction-free operation.
- Fire-safe and fire tested.
- Torque seated.
- External anti-blowout device.
- Bi-directional tight shut-off.
- Wide range of materials and sizes.
- As suitable list or for all applications
- 2″ – 120″ ANSI CI.150
- 2″ – 80″ ANSI CI.300
- 3″ – 60″ ANSI CI.600
- 6″ – 48″ ANSI CI.900
- ANSI CI.1500 and ANSI CI.2500 on special request
- From -196°C (-320°F) up to +80°C (+176°F)
- Up to +150 bar of shut off differential pressure
- Design: ASME B16.34 / ASME B16.10 / ASME VIII / API 609 / BS 6755 – API 607 (fire-safe)
- Flange Connection: B16.5 or B16.34
- Butt Weld Connection: B16.25
- ANSI CI.150 – 300 – 600 and 900