Industrial ANSI Ball Valves
AN Series 5, 1/2” – 6”
IMI PBM’s ANSI Ball valves prevent coating and plugging. These valves can be cleaned in place (CIP) without process interruption using purge ports and either one or three specially milled ball flats.
- Valves are rated for full vacuum.
- Unique Adjust-O-Seal® feature allows in-line valve adjustment to compensate for normal wear on valve seats.
- AN Series ANSI valves have o-rings.
- Valve are a two-piece “split body” design.
- Upstream and downstream bubble-tight sealing capability allows valve body cleaning, purging, and draining.
- Stem assembly accommodates IMI PBM Direct Mount Actuation for accurate alignment and increased cycling life.
- Fire Rated option available.
- Optional Purge port and milled ball flats drain holes allow inline CIP to prevent clogging and plug formation.
- Self flushing ball and v-ball options available.
- 1/2” – 6” Series 5
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Hastelloy™ C-276
- Carbon Steel
- 20°F to 450°F depending on seat and seal material
- 150# & 300# RF Flange
Seats & seals
- White V-TEF™ standard
- O-ring seal (FKM V1274-75/80, EPR E3608-70, others available)
Stem packing material
- V-TEF™ and S-TEF®
Body bolts & nuts
- B16.34 bolting
Maximum working pressure
- Up to 740 psig CWP depending on valve series, size and temperature