Igenix® 3, 4, Or 5-way Multi-port Ball Valves
MI SERIES 5, CL 150#, 1/2” – 4”
IMI PBM’s 3, 4 and 5-way Multi-Port Valves are true multi-port valves with seals at every port. This design makes the multi-port ideal for flow switching operations. In some applications, this valve can replace as many as four ordinary 2-way valves, with corresponding savings in piping and fittings.
- Unique Adjust-O-Seal® feature allows in-line valve adjustment to compensate for normal wear on valve seats.
- MI Series Multi-Port valves DO NOT have o-rings.
- Choose from 4-way and 5-way flow patterns available offering for 90°, 180° and 360° operation.
- Full-port diameters minimize pressure drops (1/2 – 4”).
- True-Bore® (tube) for sanitary valves.
- Upstream and downstream bubble-tight sealing capability allows valve body cleaning, purging, and draining.
- Stem assembly accommodates IMI PBM Direct Mount Actuation for accurate alignment and increased cycling life.
- In some processes, a single Multi-Port ball valve can replace several 2-way valves in a piping system, reducing costs and simplifying flow control with actuation.
- Full port design.
- Valves are rated to full vacuum.
- 1/2” – 4” Series 5
- 316L Stainless Steel
- Ambient for V-TEF™ to 450°F depending on seat and seal material
- Extended tube
- Hygienic clamp
Seats, seals and stem packings
- V-TEF™ material standard
Body bolts & nuts
- 18-8 Stainless Steel
Maximum working pressure
- Up to 275 psig CWP depending on valve size and temperature
- Standard internal polish of 63 Ra maximum