HBSE-VLB / NBSE-VLB
Turbine bypass valves for boiler applications
The NBSE/HBSE-VLB is an angle-style steam conditioning valve, primarily used for startup bypass systems in coal-fired power plants. HBSE is used for high pressure steam turbine bypass; whereas NBSE is used for low pressure bypass. They allow controlled startup and shutdown of different loops in the power plant with minimum heat losses. They handle abnormal conditions such as rejection, turbine, pump or fan trips. in order to return the system to normal running with minimum delay.
- Multi-stage pressure reduction with single-stage controllability.
- Spray water atomizing nozzles.
- Noise reduction.
- Efficient desuperheating downstream.
- Optimal steam temperature control.
- High rangeability.
- HBSE-VLB / NBSE-VLB
- Use IMI CCI PowerSiz sizing program
- Up to ANSI-4500 (higher ratings may be achieved on request)
- Pneumatic, hydraulic, electromechanical
- ANSI class V for valves with BT-plug.
- PED, ASME, ISO 9001/14001/18001