FCC Plug Valve
Hollow type and cone type
Catalyst circulation in the fluid catalytic cracking (FCC) unit can be controlled using a plug valve. IMI Remosa plug valves are specifically designed in accordance with each licensor’s process specifications.
- The plug valve is perhaps the most critical in the FCC reactor and regenerator control loop.
- IMI Remosa prides itself on having the largest global install base for this valve type, as well as having manufactured the largest plug valve of its kind in the world.
- Cone and seat assembly are manufactured from a monolithic forged piece of stainless steel SA182 F304H.
- Cone and seat are lined with abrasion resistant material to minimise the catalyst erosive action and reduce the seat wear caused by the contact between plug and seat.
- Abrasion resistant lining
- SA182 F304H
- TP 304H
- Hot wall
- Cold wall
- Up to 780°C (1436°F)