Concentric rubber lined valves
Our DS Series valves are specified worldwide for their unique sealing performance delivered by their robust rubber seat design and high quality construction materials. They are manufactured using stable and durable components to ensures long-term reliability.
- Fully rated up to 20 bar.
- Replaceable rubber liner.
- Complete double seal protects stem from media.
- Self-centering disc (up to 24″).
- No pins or keys to connect disc (up to 24″).
- Self-lubricating and resistant alloy bushings.
- Wide range of materials available.
- Ductile iron
- Carbon steel
- Stainless steel
- Aluminium bronze
- High alloy titanium
- Nominal diameter 1-1/2″ up to 80″
- From -20°C (-4°F) up to +150°C (+302°F)
- From full vacuum up to +20 bar (285 psi) fully rated
- Design: ANSI B16.34 / BS5155
- Face to face: API 609/ ISO 5752 short
- Flange: ANSI/ ISO/ DIN/ UNI
- Testing: API 598
- NP 6-10 – 16
- ANSI CI.150