Butterfly valves for power recovery turbines
Our butterfly valves are specifically designed to regulate the flow of gas to the power recovery turbine to give full control of all aspects of this critical equipment.
- Fast acting shut-off valves (<1 second).
- Large range of control.
- Hard-faced seat and seat area.
- High performance nickel alloy shaft.
- Lightweight rigid disc design.
- Reduced seat leakage.
- Any detail is customisable.
- In-house computational flow analysis.
- SA240 304H
- Inconel X750 with THT
- Stellite #1 or #6
- Nitronic 60
- Any diameter from 8″ to 150″
- Body and internals designed for temperatures up to 950°C (1742°F)