AB6500 PRDS Valve
- Close control of pressure and temperature: Flexible plant systemisation and good conditioned steam will save energy and reduce cost in your control system.
- Piping arrangement simplified: Reduces components, shortens pipeline and eliminates auxiliary steam line saving energy and cost.
- Easy maintenance: Fewer components and a virtually wear-free valve seat and plug extend maintenance intervals.
- Environment improved: Noise generated may be attenuated and valve vibration is eliminated to ensure safe operation and a quieter environment.
- ASTM A182 F11, F22, F91
- Bolted bonnet (up to Class 1500)
- Pressure seal bonnet (Class 2500 and over)
Seat Leakage Class
- ANSI FCI 70-2 Class IV & V
Spray Nozzle Type
- Self-introducing steam atomising type
- Saturated temperature +6 deg. C or more
Temperature Detector Distance
- 6m from outlet connection or more in accordance with specification