Founded in 1992, IMI InterAtiva designs, manufactures and markets industrial valves for vital processes in a range of industries including Oil & Gas, Ethanol, Pulp & Paper, Chemical & Petrochemical, Metals, Food and other process industries. IMI InterAtiva also acts as an official representative of the other Petrochemical, Isolation and Actuation IMI Critical Engineering companies in Brazil and South America, providing a wide range of services, such as installation, start-up, in field maintenance, retrofit, restoration, training and others.
- Founded: 1992
- Joined IMI: 2012
- Employees: 65
- Installed base: 200,000+
- Certifications: ISO 9001: 2015, Petrobras CRC – Certificate of Cadastral Registration
- Technical Capability Certifications (issued by customers): Chemical & Petrochemical, Food, Industrial, Mining & Metals, Oil & Gas, Pulp & Paper, Sugar & Ethanol, Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Location: Sorocaba, São Paulo State – Brazil
Air Conditioning, Pulp & Paper, Food and Industrial Processes
IMI InterAtiva concentric and eccentric valves have the best technology in sealing, a wide range of sizes (from 1½” to 72″), diversity of materials, versatility of applications and longer life, guaranteeing the best cost-benefit for our customers.
Sugar, Corn and Ethanol
With over 27 years of experience in this segment, IMI InterAtiva has concentric and double eccentric valves specially designed for sugar, corn and ethanol markets, ensuring high-performance and low maintenance.
Oil & Gas
High criticality of applications in the oil and gas markets requires high-quality equipment, performance and safety. For these demands, IMI Interativa has double and triple offset valves for operations in 150 and 300 pressure classes and Fire-safe certification.
Water and Wastewater Treatment
IMI InterAtiva, in its versatility and technical capacity, provides valves specially developed for the basic sanitation, water and wastewater treatment processes. Our 75 up to 1,800mm size valves aim to meet the most diverse requirements of the end-users in these markets, through technical experiences and strictly follow the normative standards, such as ABNT 15768, AWWA C-504, ISO 5752, DIN-593.
Through its services division, IMI InterAtiva Service Center, which includes a mobile services unit, an agile fleet, and experienced and highly trained staff, IMI InterAtiva can carry out a wide range of services and after-sales service:
- Installation and monitoring of the startup, ensuring the start of the plant with safety and full use of equipment.
- Experienced technical sales team who can answer customer questions about applications, installation and maintenance.
- Corrective and preventive maintenance to maximize operating capacity.
- Technical service staff who are specialists in maintenance in the field, using their own transport and equipment for a fast and safe service, avoiding the necessity of long shut-downs or shipment of valves to the factory.
- Complete restoration of IMI InterAtiva Valves, giving used valves the look and performance of new ones – and a factory warranty.
- Spare parts, repair services, maintenance and technical support for other brands (IMI Orton, IMI Remosa, IMI TH Jansen, IMI Truflo Italy and IMI Z&J).
Explore Our Other Brands
Our patented IMI STI actuation gives industry leading response times, accuracy and repeatability. This results in LNG trains running optimally, giving operators maximum output. Our new range of compact, quarter turn actuators are ideal for ball and butterfly valves when weight and space are at a premium.
We are the world leader in compressor anti-surge valves for LNG. We have also developed HIPPS to tackle the issue of pressure spikes and H2S (sour gas) that is present in older fields or more difficult fields just being developed. Leveraging a long history of experience we design control and hardware for the system which has been successfully supplied to onshore and offshore fields in the Middle East.